Tuesday 27 March 2012

Style Profile: Hanne Gaby Odiele


Hanne Gaby Odiele is a Belgian model, Hanne started her career in 2005, when she signed with Supreme Management in New York.

Hanne has been working ever since then, booking numerous runway shows and editorials as well as booking some of the industry's most lucrative campaigns. The first time i set eyes on Hanne, i was a fan of her model looks and her work and I have been following her career intently. One of the many spectacular characteristics that Hanne holds includes her amazing ability to style clothes, she has the most incredible street style I have ever seen, she has become known as a model to watch on the street style blogs. She takes risks and she always pulls them off effortlessly, so here are some of her street style looks that are my favourite, I narrowed it down to 13... because honestly there are so many looks that i love but I can't post them all, so these are the 13 looks that I adore the most out of the bunch.

Let me know which looks are your favourite.




















Love.

Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment